2020 has been a year full of news that has changed the world and the way we relate to our families, friends or coworkers.
Those of us who dedicate ourselves to the entertainment world have seen the cultural world drop the curtain and for many months we have had to fight, and we continue to do so, against the difficulties that this generalized stoppage has caused.
2020 has been the year in which we have celebrated our 70th anniversary. 70 years dressing universal artists, but also many people and companies that have trusted Menkes.
Walt Disney used to say that dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them, and for 70 years at Menkes we have had a dream; continue to seek perfection through artisan work with the same passion that our founder and patriarch, Marcos Menkes, started his in 1950.
And if we can proudly say that we have come this far, it is thanks to all those people who have supported us during these 7 decades, and who have trusted Menkes.
Being specialists in fields such as dance, entertainment, flamenco and rhythmic gymnastics, our great work has attracted personalities and artists from all over the world and over the years they have consolidated their loyalty to our creations.
In the 50s, Ava Gadner, Vivien Leigh, Xavier Cugat, Dali and other great Hollywood stars frequented our Madrid store. What
Also, nowadays great figures of the show like Jay Salomon, Siudy Garrido, Susan Sarandon, Madonna, Thierry Mugler, for
to mention just a few, they continue to shine with our creations.
We have clients such as The Metropolitan Opera House in New York, The Radio City Hall Rockettes in New York, Le Lido de Paris, Le Cirque Du Soleil, Wicked and the Crazy Horse, among others who give us their trust and were able to see in us the perfect contributors for the tailoring and production of your costumes and accessories. Renowned stylists, dance schools such as María de Ávila, David Campos, Filo Feliu, sports organizations such as the National Rhythmic Gymnastics Team and theme parks of the importance of PortAventura and Terra Mítica, among others, trusted in our work for the design , the making or the complete realization of that historical or contemporary, typical or fantasy wardrobe; of those ethereal but resistant leggings, of that very delicate garment and of those ingenious creations that turn an actor into a mythical creature.
CARNIVAL 2021: THE MOST TRANSGRESSIVE PARTY WILL BE LIVED THIS YEAR IN A DIFFERENT WAY
If there is a date marked on the calendar for lovers of costumes, fun, dancing and partying, this is undoubtedly Carnival. A few days in which we can forget about the problems that we may have in our day to day, and let ourselves be carried away by the desire to party and have a good time. […]
70 ANNIVERSARY OF MENKES. 70 YEARS SHARING HISTORY
2020 has been a year full of news that has changed the world and the way we relate to our families, friends or coworkers. A year in which we have had to live as the pandemic caused by COVID-19 forced us all to stay in our homes, and made […]
WE ANSWER YOUR DOUBTS
Who is Menkes?
We are a company that has more than 70 years of experience, being an obligatory point of reference within its sector. We are a family business that is currently led by the second generation and the third is about to start. We are artisans with our own workshops in Spain, our Menkes brand products are 100% made in Spain and handmade. We are driven by passion for the show and we are lovers of culture. # ❤MisMenkes
Who runs the Menkes website?
We are admired and lovers of artisan products and Menkes has given us the confidence to run their website. Contact information:
What can you find in Menkes?
In Menkes you can find all kinds of products related to show, dance and rhythmic gymnastics.
Our sections are:
- Dance: Articles for the study of dance. We represent the best international brands.
- Flamenco: Flamenco shoes and clothing made by hand and with the effort to achieve perfection. We always try to give priority to handmade products and made in Spain such as Menkes flamenco shoes.
- Rhythmic gymnastics: We are specialists in rhythmic gymnastics, official distributors of Sasaki, a brand recognized with international prestige, with the FIG (Federation International Gymnastic) standards
- Show shoes: Theatrical, show and vintage footwear made by hand. We have a team of pattern makers and shoemakers who carry out unique works.
- Theatrical costumes and tailoring: Our infrastructure and experience allow us to take on comprehensive projects or special assignments at any scale.
- Costume rental: Rental of high quality costumes, period costumes, pets, among others, both for a party and for theater companies.
- Costumes and accessories: We have costumes and accessories of the best quality. Our suppliers are recognized brands such as Smiffys, Rubies, Widman and MOM.
- Pets and animatronix: We make all kinds of pets according to the tastes of our clients.
Do you have a physical store? Where can I find you?
We currently have 5 physical stores (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, Seville and Valencia). In addition, we have a wide network of distributors around the world. Learn more through this link.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us through:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone / WhatsApp: + 34 661 27 60 28. Business hours: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m. (CET)
How can I place an order?
- From which countries can I buy?
- What are the payment options?
- Credit card
- Google Pay
- My card has been declined, what is the reason?
- Some data entered may be incorrect. Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
- The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- Is your payment platform secure?
- I can't finalize my order, can you help me?
- How I can make sure I made my purchase?
- How can I download my invoice?